Friday, June 15, 2012

I Would Love Your Vote


LewisCPA is in a contest to win a grant from Chase and LivingSocial.  If you enjoy my blog or my services, please vote for me! 
LivingSocial logo.
LivingSocial logo. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Use the link below to “vote” for our business. If you could also forward this to all your family and friends – anyone who has a facebook account – I would certainly appreciate it!  

Click here-----> www.missionsmallbusiness.com

-Scroll down the page to where it says “log in & support” or “log in with facebook”
-Enter your email and password for your facebook account
The 1960–1976 logo
The 1960–1976 logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
-Scroll down to the bottom of the page and type in “Susan S Lewis Ltd,” select 
Illinois, Naperville and hit search
-The screen will probably pop back to the top – if you scroll down again, our business will show up and you can click on the “vote” button.

Thank you for helping!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments here :)